Your tax-deductible contribution of money or stock will be acknowledged in our programs and in other ways. You may make an unrestricted gift of any size, large or small, and you will be loved and even serenaded in return. Below you will find how to give to us, information on Earmarking, and the Camerata Donor’s Circle-levels of supporting us.
We are happy to accept a donation in several ways:
Donate through vendini.com
Donate through PayPal
Give via check
If donating by check, please make it payable to “The Boston Camerata” and send it to:
The Boston Camerata
P.O. Box 120751
Boston, MA 02112
We can accept a gift of stock, either in stock certificates or by electronic transfer. For more information on how to do this, please contact us.
We are glad to help you in estate planning, should you wish to consider a bequest to Camerata in your will. Please contact us.
Contact us for more information on donating to us.
If you wish, you may earmark your contribution towards a special need/project.
Underwriting a concert season
For larger contributors, a named concert opportunity is available.
A sponsorship of $5,000 will make you the ‘producer’ of one of
these popular, high-profile concert events. In addition to 100% tax
deductibility of their gift, sponsors receive:
- Concert program title page credit
- Four complimentary tickets to the concert
- VIP premiere seating
- The opportunity to meet members of the Ensemble,
the Board of Directors, and Artistic Director Anne Azéma
after the concert.
We have established a recording fund to help underwrite Camerata’s new CD and media projects.
As we build links with area institutions, we welcome help developing projects in this essential area.
Contact us for more information on Earmarking your gift.
Our appreciation shows when you help to support us.
Donors (under $60) and Friends ($60-$99):
- Acknowledgement in the program and on the website (all donors will receive this acknowledgement)
- Free CD, signed by artists of the Boston Camerata
- Free companion ticket
- Invitation to a rehearsal
- Invitation to a rehearsal and private post-concert reception with the artists
- All of the above, plus named concert opportunity, VIP premier seating, 4 complimentary tickets to the named concert
Underwriters (over $10,000):
- All of the above, plus named concert and project opportunity, open invitation to rehearsals, private post-concert reception with the artists, private small dinner party and concert
Contact us for more information on the levels of supporting us.